“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
Getting Involved is Easy!
- Connect with Giving Tuesday MTL Online
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GivingMtl
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/givingMTL
- Share your story and post #unselfies on Twitter using the hashtag #GivingTuesdayMTL
- Browse charities to support and tools to help you get involved on givingtuesdaymtl.ca
Use these sample Tweets to get your followers involved and help spread the word for Giving Tuesday:
- Are you part of #GivingTuesdayMTL? It’s a global day of giving for everyone! Learn how to get involved at givingtuesdaymtl.ca
- #GivingTuesdayMTL is a day for everyone, everywhere, to GIVE! Do Good Stuff at givingtuesdaymtl.ca
- Save the date! GivingTuesday is Nov 27th. How will you Do Good Stuff? #GivingTuesdayMTL
- Have you joined the global giving movement? Sign up and get FREE tools & tips at givingtuesdaymtl.ca #GivingTuesdayMTL
- Let’s show the world how generous #Quebec is on November 27th! #GivingTuesdayMTL givingtuesdaymtl.ca
Sample FB / Linkedin Posts
- Calling all Canadians: Join the global #GivingTuesdayMtl movement Nov 27th and show the world how generous we are! quebecgives.ca
- Did you know this year is the 7th anniversary of the global Giving Tuesday movement? Get ideas and tips on how you can be a part of Giving Tuesday at givingtuesdaymtl.ca
- GivingTuesday is a global movement that showcases the impact we can have when we all work together in the name of social good. This November 27th let’s show the world how generous Canada is! Find out more about how you can get involved at quebecgives.ca
What is GivingTuesday?
Most people know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday… now we have Giving Tuesday, November 27th, 2018. It is a new global movement for giving and volunteering, taking place each year after Black Friday. The “Opening day of the giving season”, it’s a time where charities, companies, and individuals join together and rally for favourite causes. In the same way that retailers take part in Black Friday, the giving community has come together for Giving Tuesday. We ask that partners create and commit to a project for Giving Tuesday and then help spread the word to their networks.